segunda-feira, 9 de julho de 2012

Planning or Freestyling!?


Hi everyone!!
Yes, I am still alive (and kicking!!... too much!).
Guess you might be wondering how's the planning going... and if I've been practicing...?
Well answer is very little for both!

Anyway, I am not worried since I am almost sure most planning will be done along the way.
I am planning to ride 60 km per day (average) which means I will have plenty of time for planning the
following days.

I am starting from Lisbon and planning to ride in Central Portugal all the way up to Spain's north border.
Galiza will be explored starting on the coast and getting then to Santiago de Compostela!

My first 10 to 15 days will be spent in
Alenquer
Santarém (... near)
Ferreira do Zêzere
Penela
Águeda
Castro Daire
Penafiel - Quinta da Aveleda (if my family gives me shelter for a night)
Braga
Ponte de Lima
Valença do Minho

... these are just plans, and plans are made to be broken!
See you soon!
And remember... if you know someone that might shelter me for one night or offer me a bit of garden for camping...
Let me know!

2 comentários: