quarta-feira, 16 de maio de 2012

My trip starts today!
Creating this blog is my first step into this journey. My road trip will only start in mid August but I guess I have a long "way to ride" to get everything ready and planned!


Yesterday I moved to my own apartment in Lisbon... I waited for 2 long years before I could come in, but I assure you: It is worth the waiting! It's MY PLACE! At least for the next 3 months I'll make the best out of it!
But time doesn't chose timings, life does it!
So I guess my life is imposing me to move on and live along. 

Decision taken, some question arise. 
There are manly 3 reactions when I announce my trip plan:
. Are you crazy? Why are you going on a bike?! and alone?!
. Ha-Ha! You? You will never make it. (I usually get this message through by reading their eyes and smiles)
. How cool is that?! I would love to have the courage...

I will, along my posting, try to change your mindset.
MX


2 comentários:

  1. Of course you can do it! ;)
    And is far away, but you'll know places like never before!
    Doing it alone is a little worrying, but you'll do it, and it's going to be great!
    beijinhos

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yes I can! :)
    Well...Being alone only frightens me if I think of a BIG TRUCK running past me and pushing me out of the road...
    I think being alone definitely brings more positive then negative aspects to this trip!

    You'll be on my mind Heleníssima!! :)

    ResponderEliminar