quinta-feira, 24 de maio de 2012

Her name is NANA and we'll be riding for over 3000km together!


Here SHE is! She was born on the 23th of May and it was love @ first sight!
She's quite bigger than I expected but only weights 13 kg!
Today we went for a ride to Expo and while on the road I was trying to figure a name for her...
Just when I was getting home I found it written in the wall: NANA!
She roles beautifully and I start to feel we will get along perfectly!

A huge "Thank you" to both Tiagos: Fonseca & Bilou!

P.S.: Nana may seem normal to most of you... but she has green blood in her tires!









3 comentários:

  1. Espectáculo! vocês vão ser muito felizes por estas estradas fora!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice photos! ;)

    Nana is a great name!

    Nana, please take good care of my Mary!

    Kisses

    ResponderEliminar