quinta-feira, 17 de maio de 2012

The Departure day was decided...

I had to have a D-day and it had to be after my B-day!
... For a change, and because making choices is mostly what this trip will be about, I left this hard decision to my friends Inês and Gonçalo. They did a quick game "Pedra, papel ou tesoura" after dinner and he won...  15th of August!

Did 40ºC just ran through your mind? Might be, but just like the J&B whisky I am guessing the weather is like tradition: Not what it used to be!

This means I have now 91 day to go...
91 days to plan is an eternity when I come to think my Nº1 rule will be Flexibility!!

Ok... of course I will have some rules and goals that I will establish along these days but above all this trip is all about free-styling and getting the most out of my every day decision-making!


3 comentários: