terça-feira, 29 de maio de 2012

My mobile room with panoramic view!



First of all I have to thank that someone for lending me this fabulous tent! I will take good care of it, just like it was my own! Thank you both... for coming to Geneva Airport on purpose! (the wine was very good though...)

My mobile room is perfect! Feather weight and piece of cake to get it standing!
I am thinking though... how will we both fit in? (both=Nana & me). How can I look after Nana during the night? Shall I tie her to my foot? And my two 20L panniers?!?
We will see how it goes...

The tent is QUITE small, but I'm guessing I'll be too tired to notice and for sure any horizontal laying position will feel like heaven!

I am anxious to go CAMPING!!!

 
                                                  

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário